Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Graphite Still Life



Here is a picture of my unfinished still life that is due tomorrow. In my picture I must have 4 different textures, 2 natural, 2 manmade. The picture is hard to see, it's darker in real life.

notes:
pine cones are very hard to draw. and i don't have the patience.
kung-fu fighting/singing/spike-swinging hamster was hard.
i used my paper stub a lot.
i drank two cans of coke. that might be the most caffeine i've had in years. i am very fidgety right now.
a project like this should not be completed in under 6 hours (that's my goal), i still have about an hour left on it.
wish me luck, i seriously slacked on this one.

p.s. the key finally came out of the ignition after finally being able to start up the car. i drove it around the block, parked, key came out. i was happy. the end.

p.p.s. still have to go to T's house before school to pick up the spare just in case. i don't want to be parked somewhere and have to leave my car unlocked if this happens again.

EDIT-





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home