Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Random

Today I spent $700 on car parts. All on my own. But at this point I am so broke my mom has to help me pay for the labor because I have some of the money but not all of it. My little car will be picked up tomorrow and will hopefully be all healthy. It has to then pass emissions testing on Friday.

Also I wanted to share a bizarre moment from the other day. I was awake in the morning, the morning after the gasoline incident, and I was watching TV. Martha Stewart's live talk show was on. She had Ben Vereen and Liza Minelli on. They were helping her cook klive crawfish. Then Liza was sucking the heads off the cooked crawfish and talking to the live ones. And it was just a bit surreal. That's all.

Re: Laguna Beach- I am getting really tired of Jessica and her Jason whining, wanting, lying, etc. And I love Stephen and I wish Kristen was nicer to him and Talon too. And that girl Casey is the fakest form of a human being. It's repulsive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home