Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Volunteering

I am volunteering this weekend. It's not for the Red Cross or the Salvation Army (like I should be doing) but it is for my school. We are having an arts festival for kids. The reason being that we are supplementing what they are missing in their schools since art and music education funding has been cut back (if not pulled from schools entirely). They will enjoy a full day of art, theatre and music. I will be there and I have maybe the slightest idea of what I will be doing... papermaking or ceramics, either of which I know nothing about for the most part. They won't know the difference anyway.

I'm glad I'm helping out and I'm also glad I don't have to waitress that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home