Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sometimes I Wonder

There is a 61 year old man and a 31 year old man screaming at each other downstairs in my kitchen right now. I walk down to see what the fuck is going on and I hear my brother yelling something about kicking my dad's ass. Door slams. My brother says to my mom, "fucking asshole".

Sometimes I wonder where the hell these people think they can treat each other like this. That's my family! Ill communication. But not ill like good but ill like fucked up. My dad is an asshole and my brother's an asshole and they are just alike for the most part and that's why they hate each other so much.

Walking down there just a minute ago made me feel like I was 6 again and now I'm crying and fuck them for being so immature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home