Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm In Love

I don't know his name yet. Actually, "he" might be a "she". I think it's a girl. She is my beautiful Apple computer. I am the brand new mama of a G-5 Apple Desktop that I purchased all by my very own big-girl self.

I also got a free printer/scanner/copier included (I'll have to scan some old pics and show and tell). The printer is great all but it was topped by a 3.7GB iPod that holds up to 1,000 songs! That's right folks, a $179.99 value todo por gratis! I am obsessed with this baby. It is so sweet because I don't have a CD player in my car and I broke my stereo system and now I can finally listen to all of my music. I never thought I'd get one of these but I am glad that I own one now, this little 2.5x4.5 inch (approx.) silver (my favorite color) iPod is amazing. I spent little to no time transferring cds and picking and choosing the music I want to hear. Now I need a little case so the screen doesn't get all scratched up. Who ever thought I would be so trendy?

I am currently listening to "Shady Grove" by Grisman and Garcia. Speaking of Jerry, this is the month of his birthday and the month of his death as well. He passed in '95 and this year The Dead would have been 40 years old. Anyway...

Dial-up isn't actually that bad when you are working on a new computer with lots of memory. I bought some extra memory because I'll need it for school. My mom installed it herself. She's so smart and techie. Anyway, I feel like it's high speed so I'll stick with the dial-up for awhile. It's super speedy compared to what I was used too.

Now I'm listening to Elton John's "This Train Don't Stop" (thanks Laur). You know the best thing about the iPod (beside all the other best things) is that it has the earbuds which are just as good as headphones. I love headphones because the music is so much more clear, personal and enjoyable. Okay, I'll stop it with the iPod talk.


sidenote: I would show you pictures but I have currently misplaced my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home