Friday, August 19, 2005

Dear Laura,

I was sleeping all sorts of peacefully Wednesday night when suddenly the phone rings at 5:26 in the morning. I lean over and pick up my cell to see who it is just in case it's my mom or something and it's an emergency. I see that it is you and I know that it is 3:26 your time. I knew you were hosting "Girl's Night" once again and I knew the message would be drunken nonsense. I rolled back over and went back to sleep. Four minutes later my phone beeped notifying me that I have a new voice mail. Four minutes later. That's when I knew that a veeery long, goofy wasted Laura message would be anticipating my retrieval.

The message goes something like this:

You and Rachel talking about passing gas. wishing i was "queer". nope, "here and queer would be the optimal situation". lots of laughter. you wanted to discuss the latest Laguna Beach episode [which, no, i still have not seen] and talk about one of the characters, Cedric. y'all also want to discuss my blog and my boobs. [maybe this is in reference to my very first post which is a picture of my boobs or maybe y'all really are just fascinated with theses perky peaches?] more talk about my boobs. Rachel misses my boobs. more boob talk. please call back when i am wearing my push up bra. [ladies, my breasts sincerely appreciate all the airtime they got] you guys want to see pics on my blog [more boob pics or vacation pics? i need specific requests people].

That was about it, lots of laughing and completely random talk. Oh and I don't want to leave out that the message was beeping "URGENT" as well.

I love you Laura. I wish I could be there for an actual Girl's Night instead of receiving calls from Girl's Night. It's calls like that that let me know you miss me and wish I were there. It may sound like nonsense but it's really hugs and kisses wrapped up in the form of a voicemail.

Besos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home