Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I've Said It Before and I'll Say It Again

They are rich, beautiful, social. They live in one of the richest beach-side communities in the United States. They are the real Orange County. And they are back for Season 2!

Guiltily, one of my most favorite shows on television is "Laguna Beach" which airs on MTV. Why do I love this stupid show so much you ask? I don't have a good answer for that, I just do. Maybe it's because it seems so fake but it's actually pretty real. I'm sure they play everything up a bit more because they are in front of the camera and all but still, you know, it's fun to watch. I love Stephen and Lauren, LC and Lo. The relationships, the gossip, the clothes.

The Real OC link

Ah! And speaking of all that shallow stuff...Sweet Sixteen is also coming back for another season. Yay for reality tv! Boo for me being such an idiot!

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 30, 12:08:00 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

they are such guilty pleasures! i am not ashamed to say that i was out of town for the premiere of laguna beach and my husband had to tape it for me.

it is the bev niner of a new generation....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home