Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"I'm a Dancer. Dancer for Money"

My friend, A-M and I headed down to Atlanta Monday night for "service industry night" at The Cheetah. That means if you work as a server or whatever at a restaurant or bar you can get in free. I have never been to a real strip club and A-M knew I had been wanting to go. Well, our friend Becca, called after work and told us to head down and meet up. It was exciting and pretty posh as far as strip clubs go. It's one of the more high end "gentlemen's clubs" in the state of Georgia. I drank two Crown on the rocks and tipped two dancers (they were all georgeous). A good time was had by all. That's about it. We were pretty tight on money or else someone would have received a lap dance. Oh well. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home