Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Job

Waitressing can make you one jaded lady, I'm telling you. People are cheap, disrespectful, tactless, classless and most of all gluttonous. Americans are disgustingly gluttonous. Every once and awhile there are the gems that remind us that the human race is actually okay but for the most part, the customers at my restaurant are degenerates.

That was not the point of my post but after a long day at work it was too easy for that to slip out. So, I apologize...end rant.

I love the people I work with. I love them more and more everyday. I work with the most random bunch of weirdo freaks but I love every single one of them. This includes front of house, all aspects of back of house, and management. Even the people I hated at first or were so annoyed by, I have come to embrace. Shawn says that (re: our co-workers) you couldn't find a more random group of people by picking them out of the white pages. These dear people keep me from running out of the restaurant and jumping in front of a moving car sometimes.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 24, 09:42:00 PM , Blogger j. said...

as whitney houston would say, "HELL TO THE NO!" not that there's anything wrong with working at golden corrall, my kitchen friend Armondo works there but you know. i work at a steakhouse and it's corporate and our steaks are 10 times better than the GC but at anyrate, that's all i can tell you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home