Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sooo

My brother is home and everything is going wonderfully. However, he stays holed up in this computer room watching Comedy Central all day long. I am rarely on the computer to write now. I can check my email in front of him but I don't want him to know about my blog. Patience though, things will be back to normal soon.

My brother and I have gone out drinking one night for a co-workers birthday. It was a lot of fun and my brother and I got along great. We also went to Rusan's for a sushi buffet the other day. It was extra yummy and only cost $8. Other than that, I have been sleeping a lot and just working. I have moved my really big TV into my bedroom and I don't have cable in there so I hooked my DVD player up so I would have something to watch. T and I went to Best Buy today and I purchased "Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 3" and "The Life of Brian". Yesterday I watched "Napolean Dynamite" for the 10th time and even watched the Director's Commentary. Hopefully cable will be hooked up soon. Tonight my mom, my brother and I have a date for dinner. It'll be Mexican tonight. We are feeding my brother all the non-Asian food he has been craving: hamburgers, steaks, Mexican, etc.

I am just so excited about my trip to Colorado, I am not really focusing on much else. Oh and T has been really getting on my nerves lately. Maybe it's because my hormones are riding another roller coaster.

Ah! I just thought of something. I went out with a couple friends from work the other night. After the bar, Jeremie and I were at his apartment on his patio smoking and we had closed the sliding glass door behind us. After an hour we tried to go back in but couldn't. The glass door had somehow locked behind us. We couldn't figure out how this had happened. For about 3 hours we were stuck on his 2nd floor patio. We called everyone. We tried everything. I even got on the other side of the patio to be lowered down or jump or whatever...I thought better of it and wussed out (especially since I have no health insurance). We were just going to wait a couple more hours and then call my mom who would be on her way to work. Well, at 5am, this dude was leaving his apartment to go to work at Wal-Mart. We got his attention, he thought we were crazy but didn't hesitate to come and rescue us. He walked in the unlocked front door and unlocked the patio glass door. Thank you David from Wal-Mart! We are writing your supervisor to let him know how great you are.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 12:53:00 PM , Blogger j. said...

he's been to IKEA already...they have one in Taipei.

I don't really purchase DVDs either. I only own maybe 6.

bork

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home