Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Today In History

Twenty-seven years ago, Wednesday, August 30, 1978 at 4:20* in the afternoon my mom pushed me out into this crazy world. I cannot even believe that I am 27 today. Boy, time flies.

Over the last almost 30 years** I may not have done things exactly as planned, or in the right order but I don't regret a minute of it. Happy Birthday to me!

Things planned for this ultra-special day:

-fail my emissions testing ($25 down the drain) to buy an extra thrity days to get whatever is wrong with my car fixed (this is my favorite part)

-go to Hobby Lobby to get graphite sticks and the correct type of charcoal for my value scale project due tomorrow

-start and finish my value scale project

-work on 2D homework, create lines and shapes reflecting a specific set of 16 emotions due tomorrow

-go to Fontaines for my birthday, eat, drink and be merry...but not *too* much drink because I then return home to continue working on my projects

*that's right folks, somebody was smoking up the minute i was born, i'd like to think in my honor.
**(yikes!)

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 30, 03:30:00 PM , Blogger ramblin' girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home