Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Birthday Countdown

One week exactly until my birthday. The only part I am excited about is that we are going to go to my favorite restaurant to eat oysters on the half shell, eat lobster bisque and drink cocktails. My brother's birthday is in five days so we are sharing this birthday celebration. I'm getting old. But I don't feel as old as I will be so that's good. I just can't start to let the number get to my head..."age is just a number, it's how you feel inside that matters" right? But even if you *do* feel young, let's face it, we're all still getting old...time doesn't stop going by. I thought when I was younger that I would be married by now. Actually, according to my younger self, I am supposed to have my first child this year. Heh.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 23, 08:31:00 AM , Blogger ramblin' girl said...

you're NOT old... age is in how you feel. and you have to listen to me because I am several years (less two days) your elder... ;~)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home