Thursday, September 01, 2005

Picturlicious

so here are some out of the blue random ass pics. i have included some of my art supplies. i don't know why, i'm just sharing.



do you remember Ramona Quimby (Age 8)? i have a cut out of her in my bedroom. we cleaned out the computer room closet and found her hiding there. her location is temporary but i really like having her around so maybe she'll stay for a while.



this is the TV that t and i bought together. she's a badass. (and she's mine, i won custody). notice that i have a clean closet. i am super OCD organized when it comes to my closets.



this is my backpack. it is ginormous. see that metal meter stick? well that baby sticks out of my bag at an angle because it doesn't fit in there properly. well, when i pass people in the stairwell i have to notify them that i am not trying to slice their face "watch out for the metal ruler" i say. it sucks.



this is my box that i keep everything in (ie: eraser box, pencils and sticks). here you see some charcoals, artist tape (blue) and drafting tape (black).



here are some paintbrushes, charcoal pencils and graphite pencils. i really had to stock up on the pencils for some reason.



these are more pencils, graphite and charcoal sticks and whatever else kind of drawing utensils. do you see the rubber cement bottle? just smelling it takes me back to elementary school. i haven't made a rubber cement booger yet.



this is the box for my erasers, i have a rubber cement pick up, plastic eraser, kneaded eraser, art gum (not shown), the pink pearl and my pencil sharpener all organized in it.



this is my closet doorknob. i was procrastinating (like i am doing right this second) and lying on the floor* after my birthday dinner (good buzz going on from birthday beer and margaritas, trying to sober up so i could start an art project) and figured why not take a picture of the doorknob.



this is me and my brother at Tijuana Garage for a pitcher of after-dinner margaritas.



this is my mom (bad shot), me and my brother at Fontaine's (my favorite restaurant) for my birthday dinner. dinner included Sam Adams Octoberfest, oysters on the half shell, grilled scallops, grilled shrimp and lobster bisque.



*i was not lying on the floor because i was drunk, my back hurt and i was stretching it out justsoyaknow. not sure why i had a camera with me on the floor but i thought that the beads and the knob looked cool so i just went with it ya know? you don't? well i do. whatever. i like shiney things.

2 Comments:

At Fri Sep 02, 12:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. My site on treat dog heart disease contains several pages on treat dog heart disease . There's also a free dog health report available there.

 
At Fri Sep 02, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger j. said...

yes, people still do say that...my mom does.

dear anon, i know you'll never read this b/c you are just a spam spreader but i hope that you find a better job than tainting comment pages. i really do. i use to be a telemarketer and it's low and annoying and maybe you should get another job, that's what i did.

p.s. we put both my dogs down last year so don't rub it in fuckwad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home