Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bar Fight

Great little fight at the bar last night. Saw the blood pouring down the guys face, not really sure what happened though. Cops came. There was a highly belligerent drunk girl fighting with the cops (threw her fist at one of them). She had kisses printed all over her white tank top. She was a very country feisty one for sure. Turns out she was just 16 years old. They had her cuffed and in the car. Her mom arrived (in her Waffle House uniform nonetheless) did some talking and they let the girl go! I kind of thought they should have really arrested her. They uncuffed her and she was still kicking and screaming abusive things. It was classic southern drama at its best.

The down fall of the fight happening was that the cops arrived and we could no longer smoke inside. We had to hide our water filled Dixie cup ashtrays and take the smoking out back. The smoking ban sucks. Also, it was last call, so I ordered my Long Island (loooong day at work equals Long Island Iced Tea). I took one sip and the cop came in and told us all to leave. But officer, I just ordered this $6.00 drink.

My friend and I proceed to be two of the three idiots outside watching the shit go down with the arrests. My friend was taking pictures with his camera phone. We waited for one guy's parents to pick him up after he was let out of cuffs, when they came, they really let into him. Turns out the guy is 37 years old.

There are many more details, none really exciting so I will spare them. It was my first time seeing a bar fight. That is pretty amazing considering all the hours I have spent in bars, even after working at a bar and my parent's owning one.

It was my first time going to this bar and I will definitely be returning. I love dives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home