Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Why I Should Wear SFCs

I busted my tail end like a muther at work tonight. I rounded a corner in the back of the kitchen where it is super greasy and went down with a huge THUD. It wasn't graceful in the least bit. I had the look of "OH SHIT" on my face and was hoping someone was around to catch me. No such luck, Miguel was no where in sight to catch me like the last time. However, there were like 10 people in the kitchen that saw it; very humbling to say the least. Don said, "I didn't see you bounce up, you just stayed down, so you must have more muscle in your ass than you thought." (huh?) I survived with a sore tailbone, a bloody scrape from the metal edged sink and no tears. I brushed myself off and walked away like a champ. Oooh, but tomorrow, it's gonna hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home