Thursday, May 19, 2005

Soooo Emotional

Why I am so freaking sensitive? I hate crying. It makes me feel weak, so weak. I feel little and helpless. It started yesterday, the emotions. I felt like crying most of the day but really only shed a few tears towards the end of the night. Today I may have cried a good three times. Good cries too, not just a few little pouty tears. I went to the movies and fought back tears, it had nothing to do with the movie, I just felt it. The feeling is just in me, I don't feel sad. I am not depressed (as far as I know). I am too sensitive by nature but this is weird. I am not PMSing and my period was a week and a half ago, so it's not that. Maybe they are just growing pains? Does someone my age get "growing pains"? Are they womanly hormones I am not used to? T said, "you have got to stop crying so much". I can't help it, I don't want to cry, I don't know how to stop it. When I cry I feel as if I have been defeated. "By what or whom?", you ask... I don't know. I'm just tired of it. I don't like feeling so weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home