Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Keep Winning!

All right, for the last 30 days I have been one lucky girl.

Let's see, every time I read the mail while sitting on the toilet, I open one of the envelopes and it's money. So, this doesn't happen often but I'm reading my mail on the pot more often from now on. The last time, I was sitting after a long night at work and I was dreading opening mail from the government, after all, I had already received my tax money from them...or so I thought. $120 in my pocket!!! Then tonight, sitting on the john again taking a pee...I opened mail from the cable company. I figured I owed something. $65 in my pocket!!!

Sunday, on my way to work (12 hour Mother's Day shift aaahhhh) I was listening to WSB (my new obsession). It's talk radio and I am hooked. Well, there was a trivia question; first caller with the right answer wins. I hesitated then called with the answer. I won! I have received a free oil change and tickets to a Disney show at the fabulous Fox Theatre! My mom and I will go to the show. I couldn't spend time with her on MD because I was stuck in Hell. Her birthday is this Sunday so I will treat her like a queen on Sunday, then on that Wednesday we will dress up and see the show.

Okay, so, good things come in 3's. My luck must be over. I hope not though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home