Friday, May 20, 2005

Give Me One Good Reason

It is 1 pm and I have not felt the urge to cry today. So far so good.

Okay, so I have been pondering this crying thing that affects me every now and again. I am trying to figure out what the deal is. All I can come up with is that I do not correctly know how to handle stress or frustration. I just don't know how people cope with stress and frustration in a healthy way. Crying seems pretty healthy compared to, say, violently acting out. But I can't continue crying like a little girl.

The other thing I thought of was reading books. When I read a book I generally get caught up in the general mood of the book. If it's happy, then I subconsciously am happy. If it is sad, I am subconsciously sad. For example, once I was reading a book (can't remember which one) and it was really affecting me, more than I realized. T said, "you need to hurry up and finish that book, it's making you really sad". So, the book I am currently reading is "Icy Sparks" and it is really hitting me hard. Is it obviously because of good writing but is it also because I am so sensitive; is it really affecting my emotions subconsciously when I put the book down?

So, it's hard to sort out because I have been incredibly stressed and frustrated the past three days or so and I have also been reading "Icy Sparks" for about four days.

What are the reasons people and how do I deal with my hyperactive tearducts?!?!?

edit- it is now 12 hours later and i have not cried. it's getting better but i know it's stress b/c i can feel the small strain in my forehead, it's been there since i started. this is the first time i have actually felt the stress like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home