Wednesday, October 26, 2005

heh

I wasn't going to blog this but I just have to...

I have this friend who is married. I hang out with him a pretty good bit. It's usually in a big group of friends but sometimes it's just the two at the Applebee's ater work exchanging therapy sessions or philosophical converstaions. We are good friends. No doubt and no hiding it. His wife has come out on a few occasions and I thought we always got along. However, she is a drunk, crazy, serious issues kinda woman. Well, we were out the other night with a mid-sized group of people. She came along and everyone was having a dandy time. Until...

She turned around to me and said, "you're fucking my husband!"

I just dropped my jaw, giving myself a second to recover from the initial shock; I said, "you have got to be kidding me. we are strictly friends and you know it. I can't believe this [insert name here]."

I can't exactly remember what happened after that but I think we all left. I had ridden in their car earlier but, of course, didn't get a ride back with them. My friends, Rachel and Corey, gave me a ride home and we just were stunned.

Stupid story, just thought I'd share.

P.S. I won't be hanging out with my friend now as much as I used to, it's suck but I'm not about to get my tires slashed because bitch thinks I'm sleeping with her husband. It's actually the fact that I think she cheats on him and it's that guilty paranoia thing going on. This woman has more issues than anyone I have ever met in my life. I mean ser.i.ous. Come on, I haven't even had sex in two months and the last person I'd sleep with is my friend, even if he were single.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 27, 10:01:00 PM , Blogger ramblin' girl said...

wow. I hate it when other people's insecurities (and apparently neuroses) keep us from hanging out with our friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home