Friday, October 14, 2005

Pot Calling the Kettle Black, Part II

Actually there is no "Pot Calling the Kettle Black, part I". I had intentions of posting it but just never had the energy to relive it in text.

So, the falling out that T and I had was basically him being hypocritical. Highly hypocritical. I let it go, whatever. We stopped talking and my life went on. He called one day to apologize. I accepted his apology but still kept a nice distance from him. I talked to him one day and he started attacking me about something I had done. He went off and basically just made a bunch of assumptions about what I was doing, who I was with and the stupid decisions I make. I told him, "this is why I don't talk to you, I can't tell you anything without you being very presumptuous and in a very volatile way." We again stopped talking for a week. He called tonight and we chatted for a bit. It gets really old when you have to carry the conversation every time. It finally came to a point where he wanted to start throwing punches I guess. It started off with me saying how he always makes the worst assumtions and attacks me verbally for decisions, that I as a grown woman, make. I again remind him how I am being responsible (which he's not around to see so he doesn't trust it) and how I just went back to school after 6 years and all that. He says in so many words, "you are in *art* school, where's that gonna get you? art school, j. you are living at your parent's and you are a waitress." This is when I cut in an say, "is your life that crappy that this is the only thing that gives you satisfaction is to cut in on me? Do you *want* to start throwing punches?"

And thus, Pot meet Kettle. The converstaion ended about 2.2 after that. You can talk to me when you have a steady job, a car, and are not drowning in your issues.

I honestly don't have time to wait until he figures out all the baggage that he's carrying. I have my own thank you very much.

Fuckin' A.

4 Comments:

At Sat Oct 15, 12:43:00 AM , Blogger j. said...

yeah, no doubt. it just sucks because he has changed so much since i have met him. i miss the old T. Oh well. Shit happens.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 12:47:00 AM , Blogger j. said...

oh and just to clarify...verbal punches, not real physical punches.

and speaking of the pot calling the kettle black, i said "is your life that crappy that this is the only thing that gives you satisfaction is to cut in on me?" funny because i just cut in on that girl (sxxy's blog). i guess my life is crappy. hypocrisy is so twisted. heh.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 12:55:00 AM , Blogger j. said...

nope, didn't erase it. don't know where it done gone.
???

 
At Sat Oct 15, 12:59:00 AM , Blogger j. said...

it's my pic from myspace.com...maybe their server is messed up or something. that means i am stealing bandwidth from them. i am such a sponge (i applying for WIC tomorrow). i need a new pic i guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home