Monday, June 20, 2005

"My name is Joe Dirte...

...I added an e to the end, cause it sounds cool."

Cajun Man: Home is where you make it.
Joe Dirt: You like to see homos naked?
Cajun Man: No, no, home is where you make it.
Joe Dirt: Oh. (walking away) He likes to see homos naked, doesn't help me."


LOVE, love the movie "Joe Dirt". It was just on television and I think it's hilarious every single time.

And speaking of Joe Dirt. Our friend Joe Dirt called Friday on T's birthday. Joe didn't know it was T's birthday but it was a nice coincidence. He's out in Colorado living with some dude he met on STS9 tour. heh. I miss that boy. Joe is a kid from Athens that T worked with for awhile. T HATED him at first. He would come home and just rant about this boy. I forget sometimes how much he really, really disliked Joe in the beginning. Then one day I, can't remember how it happened, T and Joe became friends. The rest is history. The both of us just adore the hell out of him. Joe (his real first name, not his real last name but he is sooo like the character but even better) stayed at our place, on our den floor, for about two weeks once. I trust him and love him. He's really not the sharpest tool in the shed but he is genuine and good hearted and you just can't not be completely fond of him. He is dirty and scraggley. He is your fairly cliche tour bum but he's not like all the rest of them. There is something special about Joe, a certain innocence and vitality.

I hope to see you soon, Dirté!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home