Friday, June 10, 2005

Pictures

On SheWalks, Kristi was saying she loves blogstalking because she likes to take peeks into people's lives. She is nosey. I completely understand. So, this post is for the people that are nosey like me, I thought I'd share...

I decided to take a couple pics and also share what I currently have on my camera. They're not exciting or anything but it'll give you a little taste of what is around me.

I should use my camera more often. Give me a mission, what do you want to see? I'll take a pic and post it.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 10, 08:47:00 PM , Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

Blogstalking sounds like a filthy pastime.

(By the way, thank you kindly for the referral! Mighty Christian of you.)

 
At Fri Jun 10, 09:03:00 PM , Blogger j. said...

blogstalking is the least of the filthy things i do ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home