Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Let's Get This One Outta The Way

Michael Jackson. Ick. I was at work yesterday and we were all glued to the television. Luckily we were the slowest work has ever been, so we got to stand around without interruption. The anticipation was peaking...we were waiting and waiting with big smiles on our faces knowing what a circus all of this was. The verdict was read and *GASP* he was found not guilty on every single count! What an injustice, what a fucking disgrace! Oh man, we were ranting and raving and shaking our heads. The bastard was free.

I was not really surprised that he was let go on the molestation counts. I was not surprised he was let go on the conspiring abduction counts. I was shocked to find that he was not charged with serving the "Jesus Juice" to minors. There were witnesses! For the love of all things holy! Dear Baby Jesus, what happened?!?! I honestly have no doubt in my mind that he has endangered children. Maybe not Mackully Culkin or whoever else will defend him but he has inappropriately touched someone. I mean come the fuck on.

I heard on the radio that one of the jurors didn't even speak english. I don't know for sure (and my computer is dial-up so I don't have the time to search) and this information could have been skewed. Maybe english or spanish was her second language. However, if it's true that she doesn't speak fluent english and needed a translator (paid by taxpayers) for the whole 72 days, that is just unacceptable. It was also said that one of the jurors had a family member visit the Ranch when they were younger (biased). Another juror had a son that was a recovering child molester (biased). So, again, this is all hear-say, I don't know for sure. I'll try and figure it out I guess.

And what was with the doves? The new Pope didn't even get doves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home