Saturday, June 11, 2005

More 100 Things

Can't stop...more, more, more. I hope I don't repeat, if I do, who gives a shit, it's not a test.

1. I cuss too much.
2. I like to drink Crown on the rocks.
3. I have an addictive personality.
4. I just like to be held. haha but true.
5. I sliced my brother's finger open on accident, we were playing sword fight with kitchen knives. We were young and stupid and home alone, apparently I was taking the game more seriously than he was.
6. I used to love Britney Spears but now I think she is just a trashy whore.
7. I love chicken salad but only when my mom makes it. I despise mayonnaise and she knows just the right amount to use so I'll eat it.
8. I want a camera phone because I just think that would be fun.
9. Once a friend of mine saved me from falling of the side of a mountain.
10. Once I got lost in the woods (on a camping trip) with someone who was on crutches. We were lost for about two hours, she missed her doctor's appt. I was trying to get her to, I thought I was taking a short cut.
11. My roommate's boyfriend (and a good friend of ours) got my boyfriend and I really fucked up so they could have sex with us. We didn't but they proceeded to and well, it'a a loooong story...
12. After that incident...I freaked out, had an emotional breakdown, and alienated myself from those I was closest to for about a year.
13. I have great memories from my childhood.
14. The neighbors and I used to have talent shows when I was a kid to raise money for the local children's hospital.
15. One of my best friends ran away from home and died of a heroine OD when she was 15 years old.
16. Another friend who I grew up with died when he was 18 in a car crash on his way to college orientation.
17. I went to the Grand Canyon and thought, "Gee, it looks like all the pictures", we all then proceeded to go to the Grand Canyon bar and drink.
18. I sit on public toilet seats (usually, unless they are disgusting).
19. I secretly wish that T and I would get married but I don't think it will ever happen.
20. I once lived on Folly Beach in South Carolina with one of my best friends and then left and we were no longer friends.
21. I once lived in Blue River, Colorado with my ex boyfriend (he was my ex at the time too).
22. I love seeing plays and really really want to see "Wicked" when it comes to Atlanta next year.
23. My brother used to lock me in the basement when I was little and I would scream bloody murder because it was damp and dark and there were spiders.
24. A friend and I almost checked ourselves into a mental institute in Littleton, CO once, seriously.
25. I have slept in my car on a few occasions.
26. One of my dreams is to go camping by myself but I am kind of scared plus my tent was stolen.
27. I went to the senior prom the year after I graduated high school (my boyfriend was a senior).
28. I stayed home and skipped the first year of college for my boyfriend.
29. He cheated on me that year, I had cheated myself.
30. I still have no regrets in my life, some questionable moments, but no regrets.
31. I am totally a night person.
32. I have drastically cut back on smoking and am doing well with it.
33. I used to be a huge tomboy.
34. I always wanted to be on The Real World, now I am too old to be on it. I'm not as sexual as the people that get on that show now anyway.
35. I grew up in the bar that my parent's owned for 17 years.
36. I used to be a borderline bible beater when I was younger.
37. My neighbors helped raise me and they were strict Independent Baptists, I liked it at the time.
38. I used to "go out" with an old Braves player's son.
39. My boyfriend before T was borderline metrosexual, I kinda thought he was gay.
40. I was once in a verbally (and semi physically) abusive relationship.
41. I am a Virgo through and through.
42. I am highly critical of myself but other people mostly (judgmental too) and it sucks.
43. I went into Gymboree (infant clothing store) today and imagined what I would buy if I had a baby.
44. The last thing I need is a baby.
45. I am really scared of cockroaches and most spiders.
46. Remembering what it's like to be in a good Panic lot (and hotel room) brings on a good feeling of good times had.
47. I wonder sometimes if I am bi-polar but I don't think I am.
48. I am like a sponge for knowledge.
49. I usually don't retain any of the knowledge because my memory SUCKS!
50. I once got caught by a security guard pissing in public.
51. I have never actually considered suicide.
52. I hate the show Desperate Housewives and don't get the frenzy over it, I wish it would go away forever.
53. I currently do not have any health insurance.
54. I reserved my copy of Harry Potter #6 for when it comes out July 16th.
55. I love Harry Potter but still haven't read the 5th installment.
56. I help count votes at the county courthouse during elections.
57. I have tried and tried to knit but I just can't do it and if I can't do it well, then I don't want to do it. (re:Virgo)
58. I was illiterate until 2nd grade until my teacher figured it out, then I proceeded to be the best reader in my classes from then on out.
59. I sucked my thumb until 3rd grade.
60. Madonna was my idol when I was really young...the Like A Virgin years.
61. Once I told my best friend's parents that I wanted to be a hooker when I grew up.
62. I think my mom is invincible and will be shocked to find out that she is not.
63. That day will be the saddest day of my life.
64. I freakin love hotdogs and think ketchup is a disgrace to a hotdog or hamburger.
65. I want to go to Italy so bad.
66. I also want to go on a cruise really bad.
67. I want to move back to Colorado but 1.) i have to graduate college first 2.) my mom would be too far away.
68. I wish I could play guitar but there's no chance, I have no musical ability whatsoever.
69. I played trumpet in middle school and then moved to the baritone because I sucked so bad at the trumpet. I soon quit band.
70. Once I quit band I was so happy to have woodshop and home ec., I enjoyed the hell out of those classes. I hated band.
71. When I was younger my brother cut up my tagalong Superman blankie thing to pieces with scissors.
72. Once I opened all my brother's baseball card packs for the gum, he was furious and I thought he would never forgive me. Those unopened packs could have been worth a lot of money today maybe.
73. I have freckles and love them but they are fading with age.
74. I have a weird sense of humor, it is very dry and sarcastic most of the time.
75. I love going to Braves games.
76. I bite my nails, it's a nasty habit.
77. One of my guilty pleasures is cheesey pop music.
78. I have only been to a strip club once and it was a dive with strippers the age of my mom. But I want to go back to show people that are new to town. I feel bad about wanting to exploit it because the strippers are washed up.
79. I love saying the words "excellent", "interesting" and "exactly".
80. I love words and learning word origins and learning new ones for my vocabulary.
81. I prefer to sleep naked but get weird about it at my parent's house (where I stay right now).
82. I annunciate my words really well, that's probably from working at the bookstore.
83. I have gone to church camp a couple of times and loved it.
84. I fell off a running horse one time at camp.
85. I love skiing but have never snowboarded.
86. I love walking in the snow, it is pure bliss for me.
87. I have super neat handwriting and am really organized, I would make an excellent secretary but that's not what I want to do with my life.
88. I am not a fan of chocolate except for a Milky Way or 3 Musketeers every now and again.
89. I never wear red unless it's my red shirt for work. There is not a spot of red in my wardrobe.
90. I live in the same house I was born in, my parents haven't moved since before I was born.
91. My dad is an alcoholic and it makes me sad and resentful and depressed.
92. I love, love roller coasters.
93. I love fishing.
94. I am naive about male intentions, I always think they are just being friendly like me (who has no intentions).
95. Sometimes I think I am not good enough for certain things life has to offer but I know better. It's just those damn thoughts sometimes.
96. I am good at running away from things and I have finally stopped, I think.
97. I have flashed my boobs in New Orleans more than a few times. It was always the "Hand Grenades" to blame, best drink ever. I have been there for 6 Halloweens for Panic.
98. I have seen people have sex on the side of the street in New Orleans and I watched with eyes wide open, mouth dropped and drawing a crowd near to watch with me.
99. I have been swimming in the Pacific Ocean (kind of a big deal for a Southerner).
100. I have never been arrested but I have had a couple close calls. *knock on wood*

finis

1 Comments:

At Sun Jun 12, 08:16:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read all 100 and I have to agree with no. 45: I hate spiders! 68: I would love to have some kind of musical talent but don't 88: CHOCOLATE my favorite word have you tired LINDT TRUFFLES they are the best! I will leave my name here because blogger always posts my comments as anonymous. LoriNFlorida

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home