Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Update

T is back from Bonnaroo...all in one piece. He called me Monday before work to say hello and wanted to know if I was still mad at him. I was no longer mad, I was just happy to hear his voice. We talked like crazy Monday afternoon. He said Bonnaroo has totally sold-out. That's no surprise though. He had fun nonetheless.

Anyway, blah, blah, blah. I talked to him last night and was short and rude, didn't mean to be. I guess I'll see him maybe Wednesday night, his birthday is Thursday. Whatever. I am just aggrevated at him for some reason so I don't care much I guess. I think I am aggrevated at myself the most actually and am putting it off on him. Since we have nothing concrete right now, I am just frustrated with my own actions.

My very best friend in the whole world is flying in from Colorado Thursday as well. My priority is her since I haven't seen her in 6 months. She is leaving Friday to go to her brother's wedding on Folly Beach (SC). I used to live there coincidentally. I am not invited to the wedding because it is a small family only thing. The only thing is that I will see her for a total of maybe 3 hours the whole time she is on our side of the country. Her boyfriend is coming too. I am excited about that. They have been together for 2 years and I have never met him (talked to him on the phone but it's not the same). Her first real boyfriend, real relationship and I haven't even met the guy! I'm looking forward to this. I have never seen her with a guy she actually LOVES! The anticipation is killing me.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 15, 11:15:00 AM , Blogger ramblin' girl said...

randomly I heard they had twice as many arrests at Bonnaroo this year over last year, and some guy died...

anyway, have a blast with your friend and her bf!
rg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home