Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blah

I, again, haven't been in a posting mood.

I am a tad bit hungover. I went out to Taco Mac last night with Chris. Chris and I worked together at the old dive bar. He bartended, I served.

I mixed beer and liquor which my head does not appreciate. Also, since I only smoke when I drink, man, I smoked almost a pack last night, it was disgusting. I drank, in this order,
margarita
Celebrator (beer)
Old Peculiar (beer)
grateful dead (mixed drink)

uuuuuggggghhhhhh i feel horrible.

We also ran into two girls that we worked with at the bar. It was good to see them and catch up. I laughed a lot.

The End. ((((((((weak)))))))) i know

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 05:15:00 PM , Blogger Senor Guano said...

Booze is good.
It makes you strong and invincible!

Sangria makes me think I am Billy Idol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home