Friday, July 01, 2005

Good Hair TV

Well, it's a Friday night and I'm flyin solo. I have the day off and remember, no friends here in town. And my best companion, T, is out with his family that is in town for the long holiday weekend. So, me, computer, and TV (maybe beer later).

If you don't know yet, I am a complete fool for reality television. I hate this obsession. I do. I am not proud of this addiction but I'm not going to hide it. I'm going to share it...with you!

The show I love is "Blow Out" on Bravo. This masterpiece is all about Jonathan Antin, an LA hair stylist. It follows daily life in the salon and bits of his personal life. This season we get to follow him around as he creates his own product line! (yay!) You can visit the official site by copying and pasting this link (because i still have no idea how to link) --> http://www.bravotv.com/Blow_Out/

Jonathan is an overly egotistical stylist, business owner. He is Hollywood Cheese. For some shameful reason, I find his over-the-top controlling persona to be attractive. He is a pompous jerk but I adore him. On one website, he is noted as the "biggest straight drama queen in America." This show has Hollywood beauties, appointment conflicts, lots of hair product, hirings, firings, The Style Off, fashion shows, all the drama for your mama and much more.

He brings the passion. He brings the tears. He brings me to watch 6 hour marathons.

He once stated something to the effect of, "You are what you do. I am hair." He should have been a philosopher.

All kidding aside though, I do love this show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home