Friday, November 04, 2005

Tears of a Blogger

Do you read Dooce.com? I read her blog religiously. I love her blog more than any other. (take no offense IIFs) Today, Heather just made me full out cry. And it's probably because I'm PMSing* but she posted her monthly newsletter to Leta. I was reading intently and laughing on the inside and horrified at the same time. Then, I read the last line and cried. and cried. A mother's love is simply incredible.


*not to mention that my biological clock is ticking so loud that i can barely hear myself think.
"no babies, no babies, no babies, STOP!" (like from the game show "press your luck", no whammies)

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 04, 03:28:00 PM , Blogger shipkicker said...

i went to spend the entire day yesterday with my good friend and her two kids, both of whom are sick right now. i was amazed by her and how she never lost her patience with them and how she would do whatever she had to to make them feel better, even if it meant blowing rasberries on her daughters legs for and hour to keep her from crying. i might have to check out dooce.com...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home