Thursday, November 03, 2005

Question Time Again

I can't help myself with these things. I apologize you guys. This is from Undr.


smoked a cigarette - yes. many. way too many.

crashed a friend's car - i have crashed mine but never a friend's.

been in love - twice.

shoplifted- yes. besides candy, i once stole a pack of cigarettes. i was probably 17 and on a week long camping trip and we were pretty much out of money. i was in a little po-dunk town grocery store (think Piggly Wiggly circa 1984). when i was at the register, the manager was called over. they were questioning me,"where are you from?", "where are those cigarettes i saw you walking around with earlier?" my face turned bright red and i said, "i put them back, you can ask my boyfriend, he's in the car." i was shaking and i think he knew he scared the living shit out of me. i just knew the cigarette pack was pulsating and blinking red from my jacket pocket. as soon as i cashed out with my ramen noodles, i got in the car and told my boyfriend to hurry. i'm sure i started crying.

been in a fist fight - gotten in the middle of one to break it up, yes. they didn't care i was there and i bled a little.

snuck out of your parent's house- i never had to sneek out. i have snuck out of my friend's parent's houses though.

gone on a blind date - my junior year of high school. i don't think i would ever do it now as an adult.

skipped school- my senior year specifically, i skipped on so many occasions (i attended class 1/3 of the time) that the next year at that school they implimented the "3 absences only" policy. here was the thing though, i only had three classes. and if i was late to school by one minute i got "saturday school". so after attending a few too many saturday schools, i figured out that if i just didn't go at all then i wouldn't get in trouble. so that's what i did.

been on a plane- tons of times. i love flying.

eaten sushi- one of my most favorite foods of all times!

been moshing at a concert - no way. i got close to some moshing one time though and got a little scared. i don't really go to shows where people mosh.

had a tea party - many times. the ones i remember most fondly are the ones i had in new jersey. my cousin and my grandma has awesome little tea sets. at my neighborhood pool we had underwater tea parties.

fallen asleep at work or school- yes and yes.

slept beneath the stars - one of my most favorite things to do.

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time - yes. lots of times.

played cops and robbers- yup, as a kid and with my boyfriend once. heh.

sung karaoke - yes. once. in Orlando. i was with a group of my friends and it was free beer happy hour at our hotel. i sang "me and bobby mcgee" with my friend anney and then i sang "son of a preacher man"(?) with laura and anney? laura was there, monica was there. i can't remember exactly. however, jared videotaped it. karaoke can kiss my ass. i hate it.

been kissed under the mistletoe- yes.

laughed so hard you pee your pants -not completely peed my pants but i have dribbled pee on several occasions.

the end.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 03, 09:10:00 PM , Blogger shipkicker said...

i love your recollections. the one about the shoplifting made me smile, who hasnt been there. yours was a little more telltale heart than mine... i laughed until they said they were going to call my parents. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.. i was having a moment there. its nice to know someone else knows how i feel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home