Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Another Immature and Boring Meme

i honestly don't know what "meme" means but whatever. undr told me that no matter what anybody (those blog reveiwing people) says, i will do this...

and here's to me being bored and on the computer (actually the panic board) AND here's to today, the day that i no longer type with capitals. i never liked it, i was just trying to be proper. :cheers
_______________
FIRSTS

First best friend: laura b.

First Car: maroon eagle premier

First kiss: matt d. in elementary school (who is now married and in california)

First real kiss: chris p. (who i don't know what happened to him)

First makeout: matt b. (who lives at home, has no job, no school and plays poker)
edit (01/22/07)- i don't know what i was thinking. my first make-out was with corey brown, aka "lay me down and...", well, nevermind. anyway, it was spring break of my senior year (matt was with us but was annoying me so bad which sucked b/c before then we had gone out...wait..end parenthesis...matt was my first make-out! i made out with corey (which i had been wanting to do for about a year) but it was after matt and i had dated. huh, now i am confused. i didn't cheat on matt but why weren't we "together" during spring break?

First big trip: georgia to new jersey

First time skiing/Snowboarding: sometime in middle school, i think it was in north carolina, icey, bad. first time in real snow- breckinridge, co 1998

First concert: new kids on the block (sadly, i screamed "donnie take your shirt off" the whole time, what do ya know, he did it.)

First Alcoholic Drink: the first one i drank all the way through was probably budweiser, in a can (party at my house)

First ticket violation: athens, can't remember but i was speeding. april 2000 during the panic classic center shows

First job: honeybaked ham

First date: chris p. took me out. can't remember where we went.

LASTS

Last car ride: from a bar named "jack's"

Last kiss: on the lips, my friend, Ryan. last *real* kiss, T. a little over 2 months ago. damn.

Last time you cried: friday night (at work, boo) my boss is a total menopausal bitch

Last movie watched: ??? karate kid?

Last food you ate: pork chops with mozzarella,

Last love: T.

Last temptation: to eat cheetos or go to bed

Last item bought: i didn't buy my beer tonight at jack's so i guess the apple martini i had at OB

Last annoyance: the really annoying girl in both of my classes today (who tried to register today and couldn't get any of the classes i registered for, thank goodness)

Last time wanting to die: at work sunday

Last alcoholic drink: killians (beer)

Last concert: panic in macon

Last phone call: my friend, shawn

Last friend you added on MYSPACE: i don't keep up with my myspace account.

CURRENTS

Current Best Friend(s): Laura. forever. (local: jeremie)

Current Car: '96 honda civic

Current love: art school (but about to fall in love with winter break)

Current drink: favorite? v8 splash. drinking right now? killians

Current activity: right now? on the computer wasting moments of my life filling this out.

Current annoyance: dial up internet and all three boyfriends i have had contacting me in the last week. yes, that's right! matt b, chris m and T have called me all in the same week. how weird is that?! i haven't talked to matt in about 2 years, haven't talked to chris since april and haven't talked to T in two months. wtf.

Koala: not the OB koala, that's definite.

Current mood: low key. tired and about to go to bed for some serious sleep.

if this is boring, lick me. super fi*

here was undilation's message to me-
"PS: You know if you want to, you can fill one of these out and I will totally think you are rad. Love ya, mean it! (Jeanne you better, I don't care what those biotches say!---besos!)"


*see: dane cook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home