Tuesday, June 07, 2005

IKEA

Coming Soon!

I am so freakin excited!!! My mom and I are waiting patiently for the grand opening. My brother is coming home the time the store opens so I don't think we'll be there for the grand opening but I'll be loading up a buggy with all kinds of fun stuff soon after.

I am so glad they are coming to Atlanta before I move. This way, I can get furnishings for my apartment at an affordable price. I'll report back with all my purchases. (It'll be the beginning of July though)

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 07, 02:30:00 PM , Blogger ramblin' girl said...

never been to an IKEA, but I have friends who are absolutely addicted to that place.

 
At Tue Jun 07, 10:21:00 PM , Blogger j. said...

i have heard it is heaven!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home